Friday, August 1, 2014

Round 2...

Ok, I will give this another go... I was going to forego the blog, but, given a break, I realized that it's just a part of me now and, just like everything else in my life, I can't hide from the reality of it. And so, a new onslaught of considerations for your consideration I guess. But really, I write this for me.  Incidentally, I post this link on FB because friends have asked me to, but it feels pretentious to me - a "look at me" quality about it that I don't really care for... So, if you would like to read my incessant ramblings as frequently as I will create them, please do me a favor and follow the blog... You can do it anonymously, he'll, I'd be embarrassed to admit I read it too, but to each HER own.

So, follow don't lead this time or lead, follow, lead or do the hokey pokey or whatever floats your boat, but please be prepared for the insidious nature of the writings to soon follow... Got your attention there didn't I?

Let the games begin once more...       Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment