Friday, April 8, 2011

Top Ten Greatest Inventions in my every day life...

10. Clorox disinfectant wipes... I have three boys and three toilets, enough said.

9. Individually packaged ANY type of food, preferably microwaveable...

8. IPOD Shuffle; it's small, it holds all my songs; it's awesome...

7. Antimicrobial Yoga mats: combined with number 10 - a germophobe's heaven...

6. Those little green plastic things from Starbucks that you stick in your coffee lid to keep it from spilling... GENIUS!

5. Bravo TV... I know, I know...

4. Dri-Fit underwear - if you have to ask, then you don't need to know...

3. Reusable grocery bags; the only thing is, I seem to use them for everything BUT groceries...

2. Swiffer, wet and dry...

1. Ice cube trays: used as: Popsicle and jello cube makers, playdoh sorters, change counters, jellybean containers, paint dishes, rolly-polly bug homes, mud pie block makers, individual cages for plastic zoo animals, snack dividers, sand toys, ketchup dippers, weapons, blocks, plastic soap dispensers, cymbals and my all time favorite... ice skates, well, floor skates with the help of some shoelaces. Ingenious...

No comments:

Post a Comment